Terms and Conditions
LAST REVISED: 26th February 2021
About the Network
The Network is a platform through which certain vendors (“Vendors”) make available first party and third party digital or physical Product(s) for purchase. Vendors are the sellers and issuers of the Product(s) and are solely responsible to you for the care, quality, and delivery of the goods and services provided. Certain Product(s) and other available programs and pricing on the Network may change at any time in Techno FAQ Digital Media’s sole discretion, without any advance notice.
Registration and Your Account
To register you must create a user account by providing a valid email address and creating a unique password (“Account”). You may not use the Network as a guest as certain features of the Network will require you to create an Account. When you authorize a transaction through your Account you warrant that all information used in connection with the Network is accurate and true. You may be required to be logged into the account and have a valid payment method associated with it to use certain features of the Network.
You promise to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information about yourself. You may not select a name that you don’t have the right to use, or another person’s name with the intent to impersonate that person. You may not transfer your account to anyone else without our prior written permission.
You will only use the Network for your own internal, personal, use, and not on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party, and only in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to you. If your use of the Network is prohibited by any applicable laws, then you are not authorized to use the Network. We cannot and would not be responsible for your using the Network in a way that breaks the law.
You will not share your account or password with anyone, and you must use reasonable caution and protect the security of your account and your password. You’re responsible for any activity associated with your account.
You may have multiple accounts on the Network but Techno FAQ Digital Media strictly forbids the use of multiple accounts for the same sole user or the use of one account for multiple users for the purpose of earning more rewards. Techno FAQ Digital Media will not honor rewards earned from such accounts.
You are solely responsible for: (i) maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password; (ii) ensuring all information used in connection with the Network is accurate and current; and (iii) any activity you conduct through your Account, whether by you or someone else. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Techno FAQ Digital Media or any other user of or visitor to the Network due to someone else using your Account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your Account.
Use of the Network
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security or integrity of our Network or otherwise violating or infringing our rights or the rights of others who use our Network and agree not to do the following:
- use any “deep-link,” “robot,” or other automatic or manual device, software, program, code, algorithm or methodology, to access, copy, or monitor any portion of a Network, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of a Network, or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not purposely made available by us through a Network;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of our Network, or any other system or network connected to our Network or to any of our third-party business partners’ servers, systems or networks, by hacking, “password-mining” or using any other illegitimate method of accessing data;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Network or any network connected to our Network;
- take any action that would cause an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of any Network or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to our Network or to us in an attempt to overwhelm our systems to create a “Denial of Service” or similar attack;
- use any device, technology or method to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of our Network;
- not to make any false or misleading statements in connection with your use of our Network;
- use our Network in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying our Network; and/or
- violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Access to the Network
Techno FAQ Digital Media retains the right, at our sole discretion, to deny service or use of the Network or an account to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Network and your account accessible, the Network and/or your account may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, Network access, or access to your account due to circumstances both within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of our control.
You must provide us with your full legal name, an active telephone, a valid credit card and current address to make a transaction through the Network. All payments are processed by PayPal, RazorPay, also manually using Direct Bank Transfer and Cryptocurrency (including Bitcoin and Ethereum) and are subject to additional provisions. We will send you a confirmation email confirming that your request has been processed and that payment was received. In the event we ship item(s) to you we will send a confirmation email to you regarding the same.
Returns, Cancellations and Warranties
All returns, cancellations, and Warranties are subject to our return policy located at: https://market.technofaq.org/refund-cancel-policy. We may partner with third party websites to offer warranties on select products. For additional information on warranties, please find additional information at: https://market.technofaq.org/refund-cancel-policy.
Products and Pricing
The Network is a platform through which Vendors make available digital or physical Product(s) for purchase. Techno FAQ Digital Media shall not be liable for any claim arising out of or relating to the Products and services provided by Vendors, including but not limited to, any claims for false advertising, product defects, personal injury, death, or property damages (i.e. if the goods or service does not achieve a standard quality, or if the goods or services may affect the health of the User, etc.).
Techno FAQ Digital Media attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Techno FAQ Digital Media does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Techno FAQ Digital Media Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
With respect to items sold by Techno FAQ Digital Media, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Offers for Products purchased at discount prices are often subject to time limits or other restrictions which may require you to complete the transaction within a certain timeframe or in a certain manner in order to receive the benefit of the offer. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold by Techno FAQ Digital Media is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Refund policies differ based on the Vendor and product offered on the Network. The product page will contain information on the refund policy as it relates to that product.
From time to time we may make sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions available through our Networks (“Promotion”) that require you to register and accept additional provisions to participate. Please review the applicable rules, terms, and disclaimers that govern each Promotion and understand that participation is your unconditional agreement and acceptance thereto.
About the Subscription Product (“Subscription”)
In addition to selling Products on a one-off basis, we also make available Subscriptions that allow for the recurring use of Products provided by third party vendors over a set duration of time.
The Subscription can be accessed either through a Paid Subscription. The Paid Subscription is a fee-based program which gives you full access to the products within the Subscription. You will only have access to the Products contained in the Subscription while your Subscription is active and subsisting. You may have access to a Free Trial of the Paid Subscription made available to you during a promotional offer. You can become a subscriber to the Paid Subscription by purchasing a Subscription on the Network or when your Free Trial converts if not cancelled before the end of the Free Trial.
We may offer trials of our Paid Subscription (Free Trial) for a specified period of time that provides full access to the Subscription without requiring payment. We may determine the eligibility for a Free Trial and withdraw or modify a Free Trial at any time without prior notice and with no liability, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
The Free Trial will begin on the day you sign-up and checkout with the Subscription in your cart, not on the day you redeem/start using any Products contained in the Subscription. For most Free Trials, we’ll require you to provide your payment details to begin the Free Trial. By providing such details you agree that we may automatically begin charging you for the Paid Subscription on the first day following the end of the Free Trial on a recurring monthly basis or annual basis depending on the type of Paid Subscription you select. IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS CHARGE, YOU MUST CANCEL THE APPLICABLE PAID SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE THE END OF THE FREE TRIAL.
We offer both a monthly and annual Paid Subscription plans. You may purchase a Paid Subscription by paying a fee in advance on a monthly or annual basis. We may change the price of a Paid Subscription, including recurring subscription fees from time to time and will communicate any price change to you in advance, and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Any price change will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. Subject to applicable law, you accept the price change by continuing to utilize the Products after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price change, you have the right to reject the change by cancelling the Paid Subscription prior to the price change going into effect.
For monthly Paid Subscriptions, for each month that your Paid Subscription is active, you acknowledge and agree that we are authorized to charge the same credit card that was used for the initial subscription fee (Payment Method). For annual Paid Subscriptions, each year is paid for by an upfront payment that will automatically renew and you authorize us to continue to charge your Payment Method while the subscription is active.
Renewals and Cancellation
Your subscription period will begin on the day you purchase a Paid Subscription or the day your Free Trial converts to a Paid Subscription. Monthly Paid Subscriptions purchased on the 31st of a given month will always be billed on the last day of each subsequent month.
Your Paid Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the applicable subscription period unless you cancel your Paid Subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect on the day after the last day of the current subscription period. YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE IT RENEWS IN ORDER TO AVOID THE BILLING OF THE RENEWAL SUBSCRIPTION FEE TO THE PAYMENT METHOD PROVIDED. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial subscription periods.
If you were given a promotional offer for a monthly or annual Paid Subscription, unless otherwise noted in the promotional offer, your Paid Subscription will automatically renew at the standard Subscription rate once the promotional offer stated term has ended. You may cancel your Free Trial or Paid Subscription by going to the “Subscriptions” tab in your user account.
The Subscription consists of license codes to access various Products provided by third party vendors. We will provide you with the redemption codes necessary to gain access to the Products. No additional purchases or credit card information will need to be provided to any 3rd party vendor while redeeming the Products.
Subscription Term and Termination
Techno FAQ Digital Media may terminate or suspend your access to the Subscription at any time, including in the event of your actual or suspected unauthorized use or non-compliance with the Agreement, non-payment, or if we withdraw Products from the Subscription (in which case we shall provide you with reasonable notice in advance of doing so).
If you or Techno FAQ Digital Media terminate the Subscription, or if Techno FAQ Digital Media suspends your access to the Subscription, you agree that Techno FAQ Digital Media shall have no liability or responsibility to you, and Techno FAQ Digital Media will not refund any amounts that you have already paid, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. You may cancel your Paid Subscription or Free Trial and terminate this agreement as laid out in ‘Renewal and Cancellation’ section above. This section will be enforced to the extent permissible by applicable law.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of the Subscription Products portion of these terms, at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Subscription following the posting of changes will mean you accept and agree to the changes. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to utilize the Subscription.
When you use the Network, or send emails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as emails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the Network or partners on behalf of the Network. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
By providing your email address to us or creating an Account you consent to receiving transactional and marketing emails from us, including our owned & operated lists, and from our third-party providers and affiliates. These parties may send you emails in order to deliver information about products and services and to help with fulfilling your order. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included in any email or by contacting us via email at email@example.com with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.
User Content and Conduct
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others.
- you know to be false, misleading or inaccurate.
- contains blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, racially or ethnically offensive content, hate speech, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity.
- contains or advocates pornography or sexually explicit content, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or that is otherwise obscene or lewd.
- violates any law or advocates or provides instruction on dangerous, illegal, or predatory acts, or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- advocates violent behavior.
- poses a reasonable threat to personal or public safety.
- contains violent images of killing or physical abuse that appear to have been captured solely, or principally, for exploitative, prurient, or gratuitous purposes.
- is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any User Content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Any person determined by Techno FAQ Digital Media, in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on the Network.
- does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any Interactive Area.
- contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials with respect to products or services, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- You agree not to engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- You agree that if necessary, you have the consent of each and every identifiable natural person in any submission to use such persons name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Network.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Techno FAQ Digital Media or any Techno FAQ Digital Media employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You agree not to represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, Techno FAQ Digital Media’s endorsement of User Content.
- You agree not to interfere with any other user’s right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about the Network users or posting private information about a third party.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Network or the servers or networks connected to the Network, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Network.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Network, use the Network, or access to the Network.
- You agree not to use any service, technology or automated system to artificially inflate the page views that your User Content receives. This includes pay-per-click services, web “robots” and any other current or future technologies. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf.
- You agree not to use any technology, service or automated system to post more User Content than an individual could upload in a given period of time. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf.
Techno FAQ Digital Media does not vouch for the accuracy or credibility of any User Content, and does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reading User Content posted on the Network. Through your use of the Network, you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. There may also be risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretenses, international trade issues and foreign nationals. By using the Network, you assume all associated risks.
The decision by Techno FAQ Digital Media to monitor and/or modify User Content does not constitute nor shall it be deemed to constitute any responsibility or liability in any manner on the part of Techno FAQ Digital Media in connection with or arising from use by you on the Network.
License to User Content
Other Sites and Third-Party Advertising And Content
This Network may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under Techno FAQ Digital Media’s control, and Techno FAQ Digital Media is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites. We do not accept responsibility for Linked Sites and accessing any such links from the Network to gain access to Linked Sites is at your own risk.
Techno FAQ Digital Media does not pre-screen user/third party content. By using the Network, you acknowledge your understanding that Techno FAQ Digital Media has no obligation to screen, preview, monitor or approve any content posted or submitted by any of its users or third-party providers. Techno FAQ Digital Media does reserve the right to review and delete any content that, in our sole judgment, violates the Terms of Service. You acknowledge that it is solely your responsibility to evaluate any risks associated with the use, accuracy, usefulness, completeness or appropriateness of any content that you submit, receive, access, transmit or otherwise convey through the Network. Techno FAQ Digital Media shall not be liable in any way for any content displayed or otherwise accessible via the Network, including, but not limited to, any errors, omissions, defamatory statements, or confidential or private information (including, but not limited to, health information) in the content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content submitted, accessed, transmitted or otherwise conveyed via the Service.
In consideration for Techno FAQ Digital Media granting you access to and use of the Network, you agree that Techno FAQ Digital Media and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Network or in connection with the display of content or information from the Network whether submitted by you or others. Please note that the advertisements that appear on the Network are not based upon any personal information that you submit or provide to Techno FAQ Digital Media. Techno FAQ Digital Media is not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such advertising displays while you navigate or use the Network. If there is a dispute arises between you and any third party advertiser relative to interactions or transactions involving the Network, you understand and agree that Techno FAQ Digital Media bears no liability in connection therewith.
Customer is responsible for any applicable taxes, including without limitation, any sales, use, levies, duties, or any value added or similar taxes payable with respect to Customer’s order assessable by any local, state, provincial, federal, or foreign jurisdiction UNLESS sales tax is presented as part of the checkout process and reflected in your order receipt and order confirmation. Techno FAQ Digital Media is solely responsible for taxes based upon Techno FAQ Digital Media’s net income, assets, payroll, property, and employees.
Limitations of Liability
YOUR USE OF OUR NETWORK IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER WE NOR OUR OWNERS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, AND/OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE NETWORK, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS.
ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Techno FAQ Digital Media ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION OF CONTENT OR FAILURE BY THE SERVICES. Techno FAQ Digital Media EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY WARRANTY THAT (A) PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE OR WE COLLECT WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED OR (E) ANY ERRORS IN ANY SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE NETWORK IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, DISCLAIMERS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE NOT PERMITTED. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, SOME OF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AS THEY RELATE TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and our affiliates, employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from and against any third party claim, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, settlements, and disbursements, from or relation to (i) Your Content; (ii) your use of any Network; (iii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party rights; (iv) your violation of applicable law; and/or (v) use of any services provided by third party service providers. You may not settle or compromise any claim without our prior written consent.
The application and interpretation of this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with prevalent/applicable laws in Republic of India. Disputes are heard by the consumer court or the general court in the jurisdiction of Guwahati, Assam.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. When changes are made, we will make a new copy of the Agreement available on the Network. We will also update the “Last Revised” date at the top of the Agreement. If we make any material changes, and you have an Account, we may also send an e-mail to you at the last e-mail address you provided to us pursuant to this Agreement. Any changes to the Agreement will be effective immediately and your continued use of the Network constitutes your acceptance of such change(s). YOU AGREE TO REGULARLY CHECK THE NETWORK TO VIEW THE THEN-CURRENT TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
You agree that Techno FAQ Digital Media may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Network, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Network or any service offered on or through the Network, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
This Agreement governs your use of the Network and constitutes the entire agreement between you and Techno FAQ Digital Media. It supersedes any prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between you and Techno FAQ Digital Media regarding the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
Feedback and Information
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at the below address. Any feedback you provide shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Techno FAQ Digital Media shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Market by Techno FAQ,
C/o Techno FAQ Digital Media,
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati,
Guwahati – 781039, Assam, India